Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of New Hampshire.
Term: Generally valid 5 years. Valid 5 birthdays from issue.
Number: If issued after 10/11/1 7, “NHL” (license) or “NHN” (ID) followed by 8 random, computer-generated numbers.
Template: Current design matches New Hampshire licenses issued by the DMV.
- Microprinting; holographic state seals; UV map, “DMV,” and spiral lines; back has fine-line background.
- Color-shifting state map in upper right corner, UV state seal.
- Overlay on seal.
- Inverted mini-portrait of (NH) cardholder on back.
- Encoded with security overlay; 1D and 2D (Scannable) barcodes on back.
- License may show out-of-state address.
There are no reviews yet.