Available Cards: State ID & Driver’s license of New York.
Term: All license renewals for classes D and M are valid 8 years, expiring on birthday.
Number: 9 digits, sequenced in three unhyphenated groups of three.
Template: Current design matches New York licenses issued by the DMV.
- Holder’s grayscale image and personal data laser-engraved.
- Signature, expiry, DOB & DL number in Tactile (Raised) printing.
- Ghost image (Window) with diminishing type below; microprinting.
- Curled credentials (name) below duplicate photo.
- Both sides; UV features; variable patterns of wavy lines in ultraviolet ink.
- Rigid card with 1D and 2D barcodes on back. May pass bending test.
- May show out-of-state address. (NOT FOR CDL).