Wire transfer money means you transfer the money from your bank to an international bank account. There are 3 ways you can do it easily.
1 Online bank transfers
Open your bank website, log in to your online account and select the option for making a payment. Follow the instructions on screen to enter the correct details. Some banks also offer smartphone apps that allow you to transfer money.
2 Telephone transfers
Call your bank’s telephone banking service. The bank’s customer services representative will guide you through the process – in some cases you might be guided through by an automated recording.
3 In-branch bank transfers
If you have the money in cash, you can pay it into the account of the person you owe it to in-branch.
What details are requested for wire transfer
You must get all details from the us before you make the wire transfer. Usually you need below details: Bank name of the receiver’s account Receiver’s Full name Receiver’s bank account number Receiver’s bank SWIFT CODE Receiver’s bank address Receiver’s Tel if any
Something should be attention when you wire transfer money to us
1. All information must be spelled correctly.
2. Don’t put any word about order, business, purchasing, transaction and so on. Otherwise, transfer will fail.
3. Your bank may charge you a little fees for the wire transfer, please be noted.
4. In order to avoid any problem on your order, the amount you transfer should be same as your order amount. Fees should be paid by you.
5. Send us the payment proof after you transfer the money.
6. It will take 2-7 working days to get the money, depends on which bank you use.